BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final A2 Music Video 'Teenage Dream' by Crystal Rox

Final Digipak Cover

Final Advertisement

Thursday 10 February 2011

Inside the Digipak

For the inside to the digipak I wanted the viewer to feel like they knew the artist and that the audience felt appreciated for being a fan and buying the album.
Below is how I made the CD holder.

Creating the CD holder I simply cropped in to a photograph of the artist making a heart shape.


Then I created the circle of where to place the CD, the CD will be placed in the heart.

This is the final inside panel to my digipak.
Above is the inside of my digipack where the CD will be kept, it is the same design as the booklet as it makes the CD seem personal. I decided to use the heart shape as it is the artists logo, the artist creates the heart shape is the music video which creates a connection between the music video and the digipak. On the leaflet inside of the digipak there is a mid shot photograph of the artist making the heart shape once again, this makes the fans feel apart of a special 'club' as they feel connected to the artist.

0 comments: