BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final A2 Music Video 'Teenage Dream' by Crystal Rox

Final Digipak Cover

Final Advertisement

Thursday 25 November 2010

Linkin Park Concert

I recently went to a Linkin Park concert on Thursday 11th November 2010 at London O2 Arena. I had never been to one of their concerts before and I strongly recommend their concerts as they were excellent live. For me one of the best elements to the show was the crowds atmosphere as the people who were standing were always jumping. I was intrigued by the stage design as it was a triangle shape after the show I realised it could represent Jay Z's logo because they created an album together and they are close friends. I really liked the stage lighting that the band used for example, during Shadow of the Day which is a slower song blue and grey lighting was used to portray the relaxing sound. When the band got in to the choruses of the songs bright lighting was used to present the loud beat.
I definitely recommend Linkin Park as they had an amazing stage presence because they interacted with the crowd. Below I created a montage of the journey to the O2, the concert and the reactions to the concert, the songs I have used were my favourite songs from the night.

0 comments: