BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final A2 Music Video 'Teenage Dream' by Crystal Rox

Final Digipak Cover

Final Advertisement

Tuesday 15 March 2011

My Magazine Advertisement (Idea Two)

My Second Idea

I really like the heart shape made by the artists hands as it creates a connection between the artist and the audience. The heart shape also makes synergy between the music video and the advertisement. I like the recommendations around the artist, once again because it draws the viewers attention on the performer and the reviews. Also, the font will be the same in this advertisement and the digipak cover which shows both of there similarities, this will make the viewer aware that it is the same artist. The placing of the album title in the heart develops a connection between the fans and the artist, as it shows appreciation.
I will use the majority of this advertisement in my final magazine product but I will change the placing of the artists name to the bottom, so it is with the title of the album and the release date.

0 comments: