BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Final A2 Music Video 'Teenage Dream' by Crystal Rox

Final Digipak Cover

Final Advertisement

Tuesday 3 May 2011

All Time Low Gig

A month ago I went and saw All Time Low at 02 Brixton Academy, All Time Low is one of my favourite bands and earlier in to the course I researched in to there history. The gig was amazing because the band played their best songs and they interacted with the crowd greatly. I was surprised during the acoustic part of the set that they played Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I loved there version as they made it there own because they used different instruments to the original, this made the song seem more personal and heartfelt than the original. I recommend All Time Low to any audience because they have an excellent stage presence and all of there songs are enjoyable to matter who the audience is.

Below is a video to All Time Low performing Teenage Dream at the same gig I went to.

0 comments: